Infinity Technology Distributors & Consulting Services is a Nokia and Radio Frequency Systems (RFS) value added distributor, specializing in microwave backhaul systems, MPLS and optical technology. Established in 2010, Infinity employs an exceptional, experienced and highly trained staff of system engineers, project managers and technicians, to cover the wide range of channel partner needs from complex custom solutions to turn-key system implementation.
Infinity is also a full-service provider of voice and data communications solutions and network infrastructures and offers support to channel partners in design, development and installation. As a one stop-source for guidance and management of backhaul and network systems, Infinity offers services ranging from path coverage, capacity planning and installation supervision to tower erection, microwave, fiber and MPLS network design.
- Invested in March 2016.
- Industry: Industrial Services – Telecom Infrastructure Services.
- WJ Partners invested in the business as the original founders sought liquidity in order to retire.
- Infinity is the sole North American distributor for MPLS and backhaul technologies for Nokia.
- Infinity partnered with another WJ Partners’ portfolio company, Mobile Communications America, Inc., in order to leverage its engineering and project management capabilities across a broader customer base with multiple products.
WJ Partners Collaboration
- WJ Partners facilitated the partnership of Infinity with MCA and provides growth financing for the business.