Global Medical Imaging
Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, Global Medical Imaging (GMI) sells new and fully reconditioned ultrasound equipment as well as delivers a comprehensive suite of products and services to support biomedical and clinical engineering service providers.
- Invested June, 2009.
- Exited August 2015.
- Industry: Business and Professional Services – Medical Equipment Services.
- WJ Partners recapitalized the company to support the business’s growth.
- WJ Partners worked with the management team to transition the company when a strategic partner expressed an interest in 2015 to use GMI as the platform for its medical equipment services roll-up strategy.
- GMI acquired Trident Imaging Services to expand its geographic service footprint and enter a new imaging modality, nuclear medicine cameras.
WJ Partners Collaboration
- WJ Partners recruited a new CEO to lead the growth strategy.
- WJ Partners worked with GMI to complete the Trident Imaging Services add-on acquisition, providing follow-on equity capital, facilitating debt financing, and executing the transactions.